One of the best ways to get to know a country, its food and its people is to eat where the people eat. In Yucatán, the great majority of folks grab a mid-morning snack at local street stalls or in the markets, and have the afternoon meal at a cocina económica – small, owner-run restaurants that often operate in the front rooms of family homes. All of these places feature down-to-earth, honest-to-goodness real regional food. But to the uninitiated, the prospect can be daunting. Which one of the many possibilities? And most important: Is it safe? Join Los Dos as Chef Canul personally leads you to some of the best of the bunch – and eat like a real Yucatecan! 8:15am - 1:30pm*. Minimum class size: Groups of 2 or more
• Transportation to all locations and return to Mérida Centro
• Tastings at all destinations
• Full afternoon meal at cocina económica
• All taxes and service tips and the eating establishments
• Alcoholic beverages at lunch
• SERVICE TIP for your guide is not included and is at the discretion of the visitor; pesos or US dollars are welcome.
• For this special Tasting Tour, you MUST arrive punctually at 8:15am. Our first tasting is at a place where our arrival is time-sensitive.
• All classes and visits to Los Dos must be reserved at least 72 hours in advance. All bookings must be completed via e-mail; unfortunately, we cannnot accommodate phone bookings or drop-ins. Contact us
* Class ending times are approximate only.
|<< Mar 2017 >>|